Monday, November 07, 2005

Hair

Man is descended from a hairy, tailed quadruped, probably arboreal in its habits.
- Charles Robert Darwin, 1809 - 1882

You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
- Chinese proverb

I think women see me on the cover of magazines and think I never have a pimple or bags under my eyes. You have to realize that's after two hours of hair and makeup, plus retouching. Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford.
- Cindy Crawford

When others kid me about being bald, I simply tell them that the way I figure it, the good Lord only gave men so many hormones, and if others want to waste theirs on growing hair, that's up to them.
- John Glenn

My concern today is not with the length of a person's hair but with his conduct.
- Richard M. Nixon, 1913 - 1994

There's many a man has more hair than wit.
- William Shakespeare, 1564 - 1616

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home