Monday, March 06, 2006

Dr Seuss

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat.
I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

Adults are obsolete children, and the hell with them.
- All from Theodor Seuss Geisel, 1904 - 1991

About: Theodor Seuss Geisel was born at Springfield, Massachusetts on 2 Mar in 1904. He wrote "And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street" in the summer of 1936, inspired by the rhythm of the engines on an ocean liner. After his vacation he extended his notes into a full book and saw it rejected by 28 publishers. In 1954 he wrote "The Cat in the Hat" based on a suggestion that children could only deal with 250 words, he used 220.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home