Friday, December 23, 2005

Gifts

Let me tell thee, time is a very precious gift of God; so precious that it is only given to us moment by moment.
- Amelia Barr, 1931 - 1919

If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be Enthusiasm.
- Bruce Barton, 1886 - 1967

I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.
- Eleanor Roosevelt, 1884 - 1962

In case you ever run out of gift ideas, here's a little tip: give me your laugh. Whether it's mischievous, tender, loud, or quiet, simply give me a laugh from your heart. Your laughter brings me never-ending joy.
- Helmut Walch

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
- Mother Teresa, 1910 - 1997

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home