Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Relax

If I had my life to live over, I would try to make more mistakes. I would relax. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would pick more daisies. I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones.
- Don Herold, 1889 - 1966

Spend everyday casual, but industrious; Every moment alert, but relaxed.
- Guy Finley

If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing it.
- Herodotus, 484 - 424 BC

Like water which can clearly mirror the sky and the trees only so long as its surface is undisturbed, the mind can only reflect the true image of the Self when it is tranquil and wholly relaxed.
- Indra Devi

The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.
- Sydney J. Harris, 1917 - 1986

Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
- Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home