Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kick

Would you kick an opponent when he was down? Yes, if I thought he might get up.
- Edmund Rouse

When life is kicking others in the teeth, become a dentist.
- Kevin Meyers

Remember that nobody will ever get ahead of you as long as he is kicking you in the seat of the pants.
- Walter Winchell, 1897 - 1972

In order to acquire a growing and lasting respect in society, it is a good thing, if you possess great talent, to give, early in your youth, a very hard kick to the right shin of the society that you love. After that, be a snob.
- Salvador Dali, 1904 - 1989

Any jackass can kick a barn down, but it takes a carpenter to build it.
- Sam Rayburn

I kick myself a little bit because I'm always worried. I'm trying to put my insecurities away in the sense of just letting things take their course.
- Christopher Atkins

If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive.
- Dale Carnegie

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
- Walt Disney

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home