Thursday, October 25, 2007

Slow

These people who are always briskly doing something and as busy as waltzing mice, they have little, sharp, staccato ideas, such as: I see where I can make an annual cut of $3.47 in my meat budget. But they have no slow, big ideas.
- Brenda Ueland, 1891 - 1985

Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.
- Chinese proverb

Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
- Eddie Cantor, 1892 - 1964

Life improves slowly and goes wrong fast, and only catastrophe is clearly visible.
- Edward Teller, 1908 - 2003

He who is slowest in making a promise is most faithful in its performance.
- Jean Jacques Rousseau, 1712 - 1778

Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction.
- Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home